The following describes the Health Disclaimers for our smoothiesandjuices.com website.
This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in smoothiesandjuices.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or treatments (including products and services) mentioned at smoothiesandjuices.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on smoothiesandjuices.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in smoothiesandjuices.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
4. You agree to hold smoothiesandjuices.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
5. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Germany, Schleswig Holstein, Germany, and Schleswig Holstein law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
6. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at smoothiesandjuices.com are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at smoothiesandjuices.com. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
7. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on smoothiesandjuices.com are explained in the rules of our FTC (Federal Trade Commission) Compliance and in our Terms Of Conditions. This rules are incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the rules to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on smoothiesandjuices.com.
CHANGE NOTICE: As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time. Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated, and carried out by smoothiesandjuices.com, in order to protect you and our smoothiesandjuices.com website. If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided either before or after the change takes effect.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: The legal notices and administrative pages on this website, including this one, have been diligently drafted by an attorney. We at smoothiesandjuices.com have paid to license the use of these legal notices and administrative pages on smoothiesandjuices.com for your protection and ours. This material may not be used in any way for any reason and unauthorized use is policed via Copyscape to detect violators.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our “Contact Us” page on our website or send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Disclaimer